The Right Team
Founder and President
- Monkey mind don’t fail me now
- Wants to be reincarnated as Romeo, my wife’s dog.
- The roshi always cleans the latrines
Katherine (KC) Knack, CMI
- Dodgeball champion in world-record-setting game
- 75% Irish + 25% Scottish= SPF 100 sunscreen
Agnella Izzo Matic, PhD, CMPP
- Loves her hiking boots and paddleboard – any excuse to be active outdoors
- Knows how to work a soldering iron
- Favorite snack = salty popcorn
Rosalyn (Roz) Quinton
Head of Production
- Production Ninja, known for her sharp “Eagle Eye” vision during edits
- Nicknames: “Rozinator” and “Mini”
- Jersey Girl and Toddler Tamer
- Ice Cream Fan
Executive Producer | Operations
- Super Mom/Swim Taxi to Giuliana and Jacob!
- A proud Red Sox fan married to a professional Firefighter who happens to be a Yankee’s fan!
- Peloton rider, loves the beach, and is a flip-flop Junkie!
- Paradise = “Glamping” with her family!
Trentity (Trent) DeWitt
- Has lived in 8 different states.
- An avid audio book listener
- Tolerates the winter only because it’s snowboarding season.
Growing up in Zimbabwe with an engineer as a father and an artist as a mother, Julia developed a passion for the sciences and the arts from a young age. Her pursuit of both brought her to the United States where she recently graduated from Harvard with a BA in Physics. Julia’s diverse background, and interest in the effective visual communication of scientific concepts, led her to XVIVO. Julia has become a great addition to our team and is now instrumental in our pre-production phase through her detailed research, exacting storyboards and beautiful illustrations. Using Unity 3D, Julia has also helped our interactive and virtual reality team take our medial animation to new heights through innovative applications and technologies. XVIVO X-tra on Julia:
- Has a passion for baking
- Die-hard Linkin Park fan
- Italian by descent, but African at heart
- Proceed with Gratitude = Joyful Life
- Enjoys video games, anime, and music
- Birds = dinosaurs!
- Loves creating fantastical characters, creatures, and worlds
- Fascinated by Egyptian art
- Owns a life-sized, sarcophagus filled with books
- Sleep when I’m dead
- Was a licensed Massage Therapist
- Video games are a must!
- Craft beer enthusiast
- Has a toddler named Owen
- Likes really bad movies, Neil Breen is a current favorite
- His dog Ripley is part basset hound, and part neurotic light chasing racecar
- Built an optical printer at age 15 to create complex visual effects for his epic Super 8mm films
- Enjoys singing bass/baritone with various choral groups
- Built a 10-inch Newtonian “telescoping” telescope, grinding and polishing a primary mirror by hand under the instruction of the late John Dobson.
- “And you’re thin for someone who likes food” – Linguini, Ratatouille
- Enjoys wildlife photography
- Star Wars fanatic
- Runs on Dunkin
- Plays drums, guitar, ukulele, and a bit of keyboard
- Hobbyist game developer
- Cheese enthusiast
- Enjoys Sci-Fi movies
- Budding Homebrewer
- Always wears a Millennium Falcon shirt on “Falcon” Fridays
- Backpacked the Appalachian Trail
- Anime enthusiast
- Oh man….
Assistant Producer | Office Manager
- Car/Motorsport enthusiast
- Weekend wannabe race car driver (Vintage Formula Ford/BMW HPDE track days)
- Enjoys videogames and playing recreational softball
- Baseball fan (Go Yankees)
- Has worked on music videos for Kanye West and Lady Gaga
- Enjoys loud and abusive music
- Intrigued by documentaries on Space and Time
- Likes attempting mediocre celebrity impressions
- A fan of children’s cereals
- Yoga instructor extraordinaire
- Drama mamma
- Masters in Art History
- Afraid of heights, but wants to climb Mt. Everest
- Loves the ballet
Watch Dog and Office Therapist
- Tennis Ball!
- Long Walk!
- Squeaky toy!